Also known as a forehead lift, a brow lift is a surgical procedure performed to reduce signs of aging in the forehead area. It can help create a more inviting facial expression, smoothing away creases, folds, and furrows. In some cases, a brow lift can even help restore vision impaired by drooping skin.
Why Patients Love the Brow Lift
- Removes or reduces horizontal forehead lines
- Removes or reduces the harsh line at the bridge of the nose
- “Opens” the eyes and makes them appear brighter
- Lifts the eyebrows to a more youthful position
- Tightens excess skin on the forehead
- Delivers a refreshed, friendlier, more youthful facial appearance