Many men feel disappointed and frustrated after spending long hours at the gym and adhering to their weight loss regimen only to discover a less-than-ideal physique after massive weight loss. A tummy tuck for men in New Jersey can greatly help with this.
Is a Male Tummy Tuck Right for You?
Dr. Parakh may recommend a tummy tuck for clients who struggle with the following:
- Loose, drooping skin in the midsection
- Changes in the physique after aging or weight loss
- Pockets of stubborn fat that don’t respond to exercise or dieting
- Clothes no longer fit well
- Avoidance of sports and other activities due to self-consciousness
Dr. Parakh recommends that men are at or close to their goal weight before undergoing a tummy tuck. They should be mentally and physically healthy non-smokers who are not currently dealing with any uncontrolled medical issues, such as hypertension or bleeding disorders. As with any cosmetic undertaking, it is essential that patients have realistic expectations based on their private assessment with Dr. Parakh.